Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Predictions for the 2012 Fantasy Draft

For the 2012 All-Star Fantasy Draft who is picked first really has to do with who wins the coin toss. In my opinion if Zdeno Chara gets to pick first he will choose the goalie from his team, Tim Thomas. If Daniel Alfredsson gets to pick first I think he will choose one of three people. I believe that he will chose Steven Stamkos, leading league in all scoring, Evgeni Malkin, leading league in points, or Erik Karlsson. Erik Karlsson is an amazing defensemen but being on one of the captain’s team does help. MY two beats for going last are either Jason Pominville or Jamie Benn. Now if I got to be a captain in the All Star game I would choose James Neal, Pavel Datsyuk, or Evgeni Malkin. All of those guys can put up numbers in assist's and goals and that’s what the All-Star game is all about with final scores of around ten to eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment